Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Birthday Girl

Yesterday was my birthday and boy howdy, was I ever spoiled!!

Josh took me to the coast for the weekend and we had a super nice, relaxing time.  We did absolutely nothing, except go to lunch with his parents on Saturday.  The rest of the time we seriously laid around.  And we were in bed by 8:30pm both nights. Are we old fogeys or what!? :-D

My sister watched the kiddos all weekend, and then once we got back Josh took Monday off and painted our room! It's something that's been on the  to-do list for a while, but we never could pick a color and there is so much MORE we wanted to do, that we just kind of put everything on hold.  I love the color and the way it turned out, and now we're both wanting to actually buy bedroom furniture. :) That'll have to wait though, cuz we're not made of money!

I also got a camera!!!! From Josh and my sister, so hopefully soon I can take a proper picture of my bedroom and post it. 

Yesterday was a baddish day, health wise.  I simply can not figure out what the trick is.  So far, this is what I've come up with:

*I have to go to bed with a FULL stomach.
*I have to take a whole Unisom pill every night, and ALL my other vitamins.
*I have to get up first thing and drink water with my ginger root pills and B12.
*I have to keep moving.

It seems like if any of those things don't happen, then I am one sick puppy the next day.  And it really sucks, cuz not even the prescription Zofran (anti-nausea med) helps. :( BOO.

Anyway, TODAY has been great so far. I finally swept my kitchen floor, which hadn't happened in seriously 2 weeks. :-O  And I even ran the dishwasher, started a load of laundry, showered, and made lunch and breakfast. Go me! ;-)

All in all I'm doing well.  I go back to the doctor next week and get another ultrasound, so that will be fun.  Mostly I'm just trying to take it one day at a time, and make today count.

I hope you're all well and enjoying the fall!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of good stuff all in one post:) happy happy birthday!! I remember when we went away on vacation... Oh how nice it was to not have to be responsible for anyone and not have to do anything. Sleeping was a treat even:) that's what happens when u have a busy life:)I am writing this comment on my phone. Hope it goes through:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday dear Ruth Anne, Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!
    I am so happy you had a great birthday, it sounds like you a great day. Now with a new camera I am expecting more pictures on the blog.
    I am watching my brothers 3 girls this week (4,9 and 16) and am so out of sorts. I am sorry I missed your actual birthday. I am not sure how you do it with 3 let alone pregnant with another.
    My birthday is on the 17th and my husband is taking me to Paris on Tuesday (a surprise) so I won't be reading blogs next week but know I will catch up when I get back.
    xo, MB

    ReplyDelete