Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Steps

Hi everyone!
How are you doing?  I'm doing well.  Nora is starting to sleep longer stretches here and there, which is awesome.  Last night I had to wake her up after 6 hours because, well, because my boobs hurt cuz they were so full. I think she would have kept right on sleeping if I hadn't woken her up!

So, I am getting closer and closer to being ready to tackle the feat of losing my baby weight.  I've got 25 pounds to go to get back to pre-pregnancy weight.  I've been mulling different options; Weight Watchers, getting an elliptical, getting the Wii Fit...  I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, maybe a combination of both.

I'm definitely ready to start shedding pounds; it's no fun getting dressed these days. :(  But at the same time, life is pretty busy and it does take time and energy to lose weight, so I have to figure out a good balance.

In other news, Nora has started smiling at us, and it is SO much fun!

That's not spit up in her mouth... it's just a reflection off her tongue. ;-)

Nora Kristine, 6 weeks old
I'll keep you posted on my tentative treading into weight loss waters. :) The Skinny Turtle shall return!

No comments:

Post a Comment