Monday, September 3, 2012

Week One: The Plan

Hey Everybody!
So, here we are.  School starts soon and I'll have two kiddos in school all day.  Owen is going two days a week.  Times are a'changing!

I'm officially starting my weight loss efforts this week.  Here is my plan.

1) Use my elliptical 2-3 times per week.  It doesn't have a fancy calorie burning counter or anything like that.  I think I'm just going to shoot for 20-30 minutes each time.

2) No eating after 6pm, except for ONE serving of chocolate.

3) Incorporate more salads into my meals.  Have oatmeal for breakfast every day.  Limit myself to one baked good a day.

4) Try to do this routine every day, at least once:
50 jumping jacks, 5 pushups, 20 crunches, 20 mountain climbers, and 30 second plank.

5) Set small goals.  My first goal is to lose 10 pounds by my birthday on November 7th.  If more comes off, then Hallelujah!! ;-)

That's it for now.  I'm not going to stress counting calories at this point.  I'll try this plan and see how it goes and then tweak it if I need to.  I also may try to incorporate some light weight training, so if anyone has any good ideas on that, feel free to share!

Here's hoping it works! I'm so ready to be RID of this flab, and feel good in my clothes again.  My cousin had twins 10 weeks ago and is already back down to pre-pregnancy size.  Which for her is a size 4.  So it was a huge wake-up call to me to get this show on the road.

 So here we go!


1 comment:

  1. Hello:) Looking forward to your updates on this and your little family too! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete