Friday, September 28, 2012

Weigh In

Hey guys.  So this week I lost 1.8 pounds.  I've noticed that it makes a big difference whether or not I've nursed Nora right before weigh in... Like, if I had nursed her I'd probably be down 2.4 pounds again.  But I'm just going to record 1.8 and be thankful for it. :)

Yesterday I definitely had a fall on my face moment. I ate cookie dough. Lots of it.  It was a stressful day and I have no other excuse.  And the truth? I loved every bite of it. ;-) 

Anyway, we have a busy weekend ahead of us and it's going to be harder to keep track of my points because we'll be eating food prepared by other people, so I don't know what goes into it and how many points to assign it.  I guess it'll all come out in the wash, though.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment