Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day One: Low Calorie

Hi Friends,
Today I start the low calorie portion of the HCG diet.  So far it's gone very well.  It's 1:45 in the afternoon and I haven't felt deprived or hungry. 

I had a cup of coffee with 1T creamer this morning, then ate some Italian seasoned chicken and cucumber sprinkled with salt for a late lunch.  I've also been drinking a lot of lemon water, and I've actually been enjoying it.

I'm giving myself a little freedom with the diet, since I'm trying to maintain my milk supply, and if it works I will continue to allow myself to have 1 cup of coffee a day with creamer.  I also plan to up my protein if necessary, and cut out one of the fruits/veggies if needed. 

I didn't actually gain that much weight from my binge days, despite eating a TON of fatty, high calorie foods.  A huge burger from Red Robin, Butterbraid, candy, fries, etc... 

We'll see what the scale has to say tomorrow.  I've set my goal weight lower than the weight I was at when I got pregnant with Nora.  I may stop before I get there, if I feel good about where I'm at.

I'll try to post every day with the weigh-in information, at least.

For now, I'm off to nap with my kiddies.  They are all home from school and we had a late night last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment