Friday, January 25, 2013

Sicky McSickerton

Hello Friends and Family!
How are you? I'm pretty good; although I'm sick.  We all are.  THANKFULLY we don't have the flu.  Just a nasty cold that has us coughing, sneezing, and blowing our nose all day and night.  Thank the good Lord for Puffs Plus with Lotion!

I've been doing HCG and it's going well.  Today is only my second day on low cal but I feel good about it.  I've lost 4 pounds so far.

Just wanted to check in and say THANK YOU for the comments you've left! They have totally brightened my day and encouraged me to stay on track.

If this round of HCG fails, I can always fall back on Plan B...
Hee hee, just kidding.  I think I'll be able to stick to it.  Especially because since I'm nursing, I've been able to cheat a tiny bit and still lose.  Cheating is coffee with creamer and extra protein, by the way. :-P

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

MB-Look for an email very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all feel better soon. I don't want to jinx myself but we haven't been sick here, thank god. I don't think my mom would survive. I barely go out because I am afraid to get the flu but I am being brave tomorrow and going to the movies and dinner with a couple of girlfriends.
    Hope the hgc works as good this time, I think it would help you feel so good about yourself.
    PS has anybody else complained they can't post comments? I have such a hard time. I have to try 3 times before it goes thru.

    ReplyDelete