Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hi :)

Hi there!
Things have been busy and I haven't been posting.  I haven't been doing HCG either. ;-)

I gave myself some time off and was very scared of what the scale would say.  But I'm only up 3 pounds total, so not tooooo bad.

I am binging today and tomorrow, and plan to do another 21 day round which will end right around the time we go to Mexico.

I'm happy and content.  I'm not where I thought I'd be when we take our Mexico trip, but I'm not disgusted with myself either.  I'm learning to love who I am, not what I look like.

Things are settling down around here; they got pretty crazy after Nora's medical scare.  The other kids kinda freaked out, then I kinda freaked out, and Josh is gone a lot, which adds to the craziness.

I have been FREEZING and we aren't even having snow over here!! I want to sit in a hot bath all day.  Last night I actually got out of bed to take a hot shower, because I was so cold!

Anyway, we are doing well and I'll keep checking in as I can. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for still feeling good about yourself no matter what the scale says. Honestly I think that is half the battle. I know for me, when I feel bad I eat more, when I feel good about myself I don't need to eat.
    I can't feel bad for you about the weather, we are having a terrible winter here, son almost every week, temperatures that were in single digits for days on end and after 10 inches of snow Monday, we are now in the middle of an ice storm. My neighborhood looks like a tornado hit, my next door neighbor must have 15 trees (BIG, over 50 feet) down. We have about 3 and one took out part of the fence so I have to walk my dog, which is pretty scary when tree branches are falling around you.
    I so wish I was in Mexico right now no matter what size I was!
    Keep up the good attitude and give that miracle baby a big hug and kiss, MB

    ReplyDelete