Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surprise!

I had an unexpected moment to get on real quick. =)

I was down .8 this morning, so that was a nice surprise. I guess some of the weight gain must've been from the sodium I consumed.

Not much else going on; I'm trying to make conscious, good decisions with the food I eat, instead of snacking mindlessly. It's a little harder here because we don't have a lot of fridge space, so there are lots of carbs sitting around; crackers, chips and other stuff that doesn't need to be kept cold.

Yesterday I had a funny experience; someone took my scale! I had it stashed away in a little cupboard in the community bathroom, and used it when I weighed myself early in the morning. When I went back later to take a shower I was going to weigh again (I usually weigh a little less after I've been up for a bit) and it was gone! Someone must've just borrowed it, because it was back later in the day.

My ticker wasn't showing up, so I had to make a new one; I'm hoping that pretty soon it will be fixed, cuz I miss my little turtle. For now I'm dreaming of sunny skies, blue water and white sand beaches. :-D

Well, that's all the time I've got and the internet connection here isn't so great.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Community bathroom, sunny skies and sand?
    Where are the pictures?!? Are you on vacation?

    Have a good time for us!

    ReplyDelete