Tuesday, March 20, 2012

28 weeks...and back to square one

Hi all,
Sorry that my posting has slowed way down.  I feel like there isn't too much to say; not much going on.

Today I am 28 weeks, but for the last few weeks I've been getting sick every day.  The nausea and fatigue are back in full swing.  I could literally sleep 18 hours a day. 

Coffee is making me sick again, which is no bueno since I'm so tired! One of my other pregnant friends takes something called Super Food or something like that; it's basically a green drink chock full of good stuff that gives you energy.  So I'm going to ask her about that and try it.

I feel very, very heavy these days.  My back and hips are killing me, there's pressure when I walk, etc... I have definitely gained the most weight that I ever have in pregnancy... and I still have 12 weeks to go. :-O It freaks me out a little bit, but then I just have to let it go because I'm not going to diet while pregnant.  I may try to cut out carbs and focus more on lean protein, fruits and veggies.  Spring has yet to arrive in my corner of the world; we actually had SNOW yesterday.

I can't wait for the warmer weather, and all the farmer's markets to start selling fresh fruits and vegetables.  I'm hoping that I'll naturally drop a few pounds once I can eat more of those things. 

I have an OB appointment today so we'll see what my stomach is measuring and if I'm really as huge as I feel. ;-) I already totally waddle around, holding my back. Basically, I look like this:

And with that lovely image, I'll bid you adieu. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. O my...that's just silly... you do not Look like that!
    Sorry you aren't feeling well. i will pray it gets better....

    ReplyDelete