Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Perspective

Today is a horribly sad day. 

I just found out that one of my good friends, who was due just 2 weeks after me, lost her baby.  I am utterly and completely heartbroken for her.  I don't think they know what happened yet.  She is being induced today.

And it makes me feel so horrible for complaining about my aches and pains, and wishing that this pregnancy would just be over already.

Oh my goodness, what would I do if I lost my precious little girl??? I will gladly go through whatever else this pregnancy throws my way, and I will cherish this little being.

Please pray for my friend and her husband.  They have 2 little girls and were expecting their 3rd.

************************************************************************************************

MaryBeth-I'm not sure what's going on with the comments. I do know that I haven't been getting any so maybe it's because it's messed up? I don't know how to fix it. :-(

2 comments:

  1. That is the most horrible news. Maybe this is why you have had the premonition about not meeting the baby. When something like this happens it certainly puts everything you think is a problem in perspective. I am sure you are so glad your baby is making you sick and causing such back pain because look at the alternative.
    I will be saying a prayer for all of you tonight.
    xoxo, MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. published on first try. maybe it is fixed.

    ReplyDelete