Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Recipe to try

Hi Friends!
How are you all? I'm doing okay. I still haven't worked up the courage to step on the scale.  However, my monthly cycle did start, and a lot of the bloat/water retention has gone down, so maybe it won't be so bad.  I'll weigh in on Friday and see where I'm at.

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and I'm going to try it.

Baked Oatmeal Muffins

I'm just linking directly to her blog because she has a big warning that the post/pictures can't be used for other people's blogs. I hope I don't end up having to go to jail or anything.

Anyway, the recipe looks really good, and I'm hoping my kids will like them too.  Morning time is very hectic around here and getting the kids to eat something nutritious, healthy and filling can be quite the challenge.

I went to the store and stocked up on my WW friendly snacks.  Sugar free jello and pudding, light string cheese, reduced fat wheat thins, fat free cottage cheese, etc...

I need to get back on track.  But honestly, I just feel so overwhelmed by the whole thing right now.  Sleep is hard to come by, the kids are all out of sorts, the weather has changed, which in turn is causing my headaches/migraines to flair up a bit.  I really do need to work on eating more healthy though.

Lately my diet has consisted of a lot of coffee and chocolate.


I want to go to the big bulk store and get some chai powder so I can mix up my routine and have chai instead of coffee all the time.


Anyway, not much else going on over here.

MB-Thanks for being such a faithful reader. :) I wish we lived closer and could meet in real life.  And I think the fall weather makes women go nuts and start baking/eating feverishly.  At least, that's what happens to me!

1 comment:

  1. I know right I can't believe I live on the east coast and you live on the west. The only thing worse would be another country. Maybe someday we can get together at that doctors in Arizona.
    Are you on pinterest? I am under M Cheli look me up.
    Keep going one day at a time, remember skinny turtle everything will come to you just not as fast as you expect.

    ReplyDelete