Monday, July 18, 2011

17 Day Diet... Take 3

Sheesh.  Here we go again. ;-)

I had a lovely vacation, but am so glad to be home.  There's no place like home. =)

My sister and I are starting the diet together today.  We both want/need to lose more weight and for various reasons don't want to do a round of HCG at this point.

I need to get some more groceries; fruit, yogurt, lean protein, salad, etc...  I plan to boil a bunch of eggs because I can eat those pretty regularly without getting tired of them. 

You're also supposed to do 17 minutes of exercise a day, so we'll see what I am able to do.  Josh is gone out of state til Wednesday, so my sister is staying here with me.  We may take a walk if it's not raining, or else maybe we can do a video together.  Or yoga.  We'll see.

I'll weigh in on Thursday and post my weight. I'm not looking forward to that. :-P  But I just want to be done with actively dieting.  I'd like to get down to 130, which means I need to lose between 10 and 12 pounds, probably.  Very doable, I just have to DO IT.  And the 17 Day Diet was working, before I lost my motivation.  So hopefully it'll do the trick.

I'll keep you posted! The next few weeks are less busy than the previous few have been, so hopefully I'll have more time to post.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm exited for you that you've found your groove again!

    ReplyDelete