Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation

Hi there!
Sorry for the super duper long silence.  We're on vacation and I haven't really had time to post. =)

I'm doing well; I haven't weighed or anything since last week.  I'm a little afraid to, actually. :-P  I haven't been overeating, but I also have been having lots of treats.  Also, sorry if this is TMI, but my monthly cycle has been brutal this month! I'm not sure what is going on, but it's really heavy and I have NO energy.  I feel very lethargic and tired.

Other than that things are good.  I've been feeling this deep, intense longing to walk/jog lately.  Like, my body is craving it.  So maybe once we're back home I can figure out how to do that. 

Hope you are all well, and I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm alive and well! =)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be a runner/jogger. I think it is one of those things that I feel I would do if I was skinny but to get skinny I have to do. I was actually going to go to a hypnotist to see if I could get convinced I was a runner. Do you think it would work? HAHA!
    Have a great vacation! MB

    ReplyDelete