Friday, July 1, 2011

Hi =)

Hi Friends!
How are you today? I'm doing well.  We had a super busy morning with swim lessons (they finished up today) and then went to Costco with the entire rest of the state, all getting ready for the 4th of July. ;-)

I have SO MUCH housework to do.  I really slacked off this week and it shows.  So today I'm buzzing around getting it all done.  Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning out my fridge, cleaning out the art cabinet and recycling the used paper, etc...

I'm feeling really bloated today, as TOM should be starting next week, but my insatiable hunger is waning, so that's good.  I think I ate pretty well yesterday, but honestly can't remember everything I ate.  I didn't binge or overeat, that much I know.

Today I had a bowl of shredded wheat and granola for breakfast and an iced coffee.  I need to get some protein in to help me power through all my housework.

Overall I'm feeling very good and guess what? THE SUN IS SHINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing ever. :-D

I think I'll get back to the 17 Day Diet soon.  But for now I'm trying something else out; eating the 17 Day Diet way during the week, and then taking the weekends off.  Now, that doesn't mean I can go overboard and eat all manners of junk on the weekends. But if, for example, Josh asks me to make scones like he requested for tomorrow, well then I'll go ahead and eat one.  And if I get full before it's gone, then I'll stop.  And eat mostly lean protein, vegetables and fruits the rest of the time.

I'm so happy with all the fruit that is in season right now! I got nectarines that are PERFECTLY ripe, apples, blueberries, bananas, and I still have some strawberries.  I'm just going to wash everything and put it in a big bowl on the table and let the kids and myself have at it. =)

Hope you all have a super weekend and celebrate our freedom on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment