Monday, July 25, 2011

Not Giving Up

Hi Guys, and Happy Monday to you. =)

I just want to put it out there that I am NOT giving up. I'm not.

Is it hard? Yes.  Am I struggling? Yes.  Have I gained weight? Yes. Is my life stressful? Yes. Whose isn't!?

BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP!!!

I am going to focus on healthy eating, consuming lean proteins and fruits and vegetables as much as possible.

I got a break yesterday; Josh took the kids so I could go shopping.  I got 2 new shirts and a skirt, although I think I'll take the skirt back.  I'm not sure I like it enough to wear frequently.  Then we got to watch a movie in the evening, came home by 8:00 and sat on our back porch drinking wine and eating cheese and crackers.  It was sooooo nice.  I feel refreshed and ready to tackle this weight thing again.

So I'm out of the quicksand. :-D  But not out of the woods.  I still have work to do.  And I'll do it.

I'll weigh in again on Thursday and post it here.

1 comment:

  1. No you are not giving and neither am I. Ruth Anne, we can and will do this for good. For life.

    ReplyDelete