Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weigh In

Bleh. I weighed in at 140.2, which is almost 2 pounds up from last week. :-/  I knew it would be up, though.  I'm also bloated from my TOM, but I need to focus on eating better, too.

Yesterday I fasted, although half way through the day I started getting really irritable and shaky, so I ate 2 hardboiled eggs and then had another one a few hours later.  For dinner I had a salad with chicken and then I had some honey roasted peanuts as a snack.  That's all I had, and I did drink quite a bit, but not enough.

I'm not really sure where to go from here.  I think I need to get back on the diet.  But it feels overwhelming and I start getting freaky about it when I'm hungry (from TOM) and can't eat.  I don't know, I need to figure it out.

I'm going grocery shopping today so hopefully having a lot of food in the house will help. 

Not much else to report. Josh gets home tonight, and then we have the 3 day weekend to look forward to, YAY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment