Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BIG DAY!

Today is a very special day for two reasons.

1) It is my sister Liz's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ!!!!!!!!!!

We are only 18 months apart and, for the most part have been great friends our whole lives. There was a period of time where I may or may not have bullied her, which I regret and apologize for.  I'm sorry, Liz.  Please don't hold it against me.  I won't tell about how you tried to convince me you magically found a package of grape gum under the tree in our backyard, when I knew full well you stole it *gasp* from the Corner Market. ;-) 

2) Kate graduated from Kindergarten today! Oh my it was so cute! They performed lots of songs and dances and then even had tiny caps and gowns!  So sweet.  I can't believe I have a 6 year old who is going to be in first grade! So crazy.

Even more special is that her great-grandparents got to be there, as well as both grandmas.  I'll post some pictures when I get them.  I also took video, but for some reason that I couldn't figure out, it was SUPER blurry. :-(

Anyway, we are preparing for a birthday celebration tonight for Liz, so I've gotta run.  I did get my 17 Day Diet book yesterday, but haven't had a chance to read through it yet.  I plan to try to do so before the weekend and start.

I hope you're all having a great day!!

Dawnie-Ummmm, I may have to adopt your family that's moving to S. Carolina so I'll have a reason to go visit. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for my party! I am just now catching up on your blogs. I had SUCH a good time yesterday sitting out in the glorious sunshine.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete