Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's working!

I weighed today and I am down to 138.4!! Hooray!

I started taking my Metamucil again (I'd really neglected taking it for quite a while) and it helped with my constipation issue.  So now I'm adding it to my lemon juice in the morning, since I don't always finish my coffee.

Yesterday I ate:

Greek yogurt with strawberries
Salad greens with roasted turkey breast, one hard boiled egg, and ranch
1 bottle of Diet Green Tea
Salad greens with BBQ chicken, one hard boiled egg and honey mustard
Not enough water, but close

I didn't eat my second serving of yogurt/fruit again because we got too busy.  I think maybe I already relayed all this to you yesterday???? Man, my brain doesn't work. :-P

One other thing I'm doing, that I learned about from my sister who read the 4 Hour Body... When I'm done with my shower, I turn the water to ice cold and stand there for as long as I can tolerate it.  It's not long. ;-)  But it supposedly revs up your metabolism and helps burn fat.  So what I do is gradually turn the hot water down, in increments.  Toward the end it's REALLY cold.  Like. Really.  My palms turn bluish and I'm hyperventilating a little bit and the towel actually feels WARM even though it's just room temperature. 

It's not fun or comfortable, but it's just a short time of pain and if it helps, then it's worth it. ;-)

I hope you're all doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment