Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Monday

Hi guys!
How is everyone?  I'm doing well.  I've been sticking to my "diet" pretty well.  I think I found the key for me.

Focus on something else. :-D

It seems if my mind is occupied with something else, if I keep myself busy with my home and my kids, then I'm less likely to mindlessly eat or sit around thinking about food.

Now, I still have the urge to bake.  The rainy weather has set in and all I want to do is bake... pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, banana bread, cinnamon rolls, etc...  But so far I've only made one batch of pumpkin bread and eaten only one small piece.

We'll see what the scale says on Thursday, but I'm feeling a lot better and I can tell my clothes are fitting better. 

Hope you all are doing well!

Mary Beth-Where are you? Are you okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment