Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's slow, but it's progress

Hi guys!
How are you? I'm doing well.  Getting settled into our school routine.  The weather has been cool and fall-like, I've had my mulled cider candle going for days, the crockpot has come out.  :) I. LOVE. FALL.  It's my favorite season!!  So cozy.

I weighed in today at 145.6.  The scale is going down, albeit very S-L-O-W-L-Y, but at least it's going down and not up!!  I'm happy for that.

Now to make sure I can reign myself in when it comes to the baking.  The fall weather just makes me ITCH to bake.  Zucchini bread, pumpkin bread, scones, etc...  None of it diet friendly, really. :-P  I know one is fine, but I tend to bake like every day or every other day.  And when I'm trying to LOSE weight, it's not really the best combination.

Anyway, I'm happy with the way things are going, happy that I'm not such a stressbucket about it, that we seem to have settled into a doable routine. *knock on wood*

Hope you all are doing well! I'm off to clean my house then get coffee with my sister and mom. It's almost time for the Pumpkin Spice Latte to be back! (maybe it is already??) and THEN... EGGNOG LATTES!! And White Chocolate Peppermint!!! YUM.

Bring on the cool days, the warm coffee, the snuggling-up-on-the-couch with a blanket and good book!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi lady,
    Just my 2 cents, but 2 pounds down in a week is not slow weight loss :) :)
    Also, Yes pumpkin spice lattes are being sold at your local starbucks, maybe we can enjoy one together in the morning? :)

    ReplyDelete