Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back on Track

Hi Friends!
So the past week I sort of got off track, eating wise.  In a big way.  I started baking and eating and just sort of threw caution to the wind.

I weighed 1.5 pounds more this morning than my last weigh-in, which if I'm being perfectly honest, isn't as bad as it could have been. 
So today I'm working on getting back on track.  So far, so good.

I'll weigh in on Thursday and see if I was able to lose what I gained.

MB-Welcome back! I hope you had a nice vacation. :)

Other than that, not much to report.  Loving the fall weather we're having, but not loving the CRAZY that has come out in my kids.  Seriously.  I am not sure what is going on, but half the time I don't recognize the whining, tantrum-throwing, angry little beings they are.  I'm hoping it's just the adjustment to school???

I feel like I'm coming down with something.  My throat hurts, my head hurts, it's hard to breathe.  I'm taking vitamin C and hoping I can stave off any sickness.

Hope you all are well! I'll be back Thursday with my weigh-in.

2 comments:

  1. well done getting back on track!

    hope you're not coming down with anything, and if you are stop and look after yourself with nourishing vegie soups and big sleeps, then get back into it when you're healthy. ps love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RA. My trip to the beach was great fun. We expected rain but although it was not sunny and warm we still got to the beach every day. We walked for over an hour every morning but it did not help with the cupcake shop that was at the corner or make the ice cream shop that was calling my name any easier to pass. The worst had to be finding a donut shop called the fractured prune that makes fresh hot donuts as you order them. Thank god I had elastic waist pants with me. By the end of the week I could barely fit in my bathing suit.
    Now I am home and walking the dog every night but haven't been back to the gym but I will...
    Hope it gets easier for both of us because the holidays are right around the corner and you know that only makes the eating worse.

    ReplyDelete