Friday, September 2, 2011

Weigh In

So I fasted all day yesterday until dinner and drank over a gallon of water.  This morning I weighed in at.... 147.6  BLAH!!!!!!! 



Before I left for the beach I weighed 148.2, and I know I prob gained a little at the beach, but still.  I'm disappointed and frustrated.

Anyway, still haven't figured out exactly which way to go, diet-wise.  It's a work in progress and each day is so different.  I'm looking forward to school starting and there being more of a routine.  I think it will help.  I hope it will help.

I have a full weekend helping my sister move (maybe I'll burn some calories!) so I better hit the sack.  Hope you have a lovely Labor Day Long Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was 157: )
    After a week on vacation I would have been happy to not gain 10 pounds.
    I am sure you will get it going soon.

    ReplyDelete