Friday, October 7, 2011

Holding Steady

Hi Guys!
So I did weigh yesterday, and I'm holding steady at 145.  I was down to 144, then gained to 145.4, then went back down to 144.8 and when I weighed yesterday I was 145.

I'm actually surprised it's not more, as I've been eating a lot more baked goods recently.  I plan to curb that. ;-)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'm cooking for a rental group at our church retreat tomorrow at 6:30a.m. and then we have nothing else planned for the day. I'm looking forward to just hanging out with my little family! Maybe we'll go to a pumpkin patch.

I saw this and thought it was hilarious:

1 comment:

  1. Wow I think you are doing great, as long as you are not gaining I wonder if your body is getting used to eating a certain way and just getting more efficient.
    I thought the change of weather here might help with my exercising more but other than walking my dog every night I am doing nothing. My gym routine is zero and I just can't motivate myself to get up and go.
    I know I have to get it together soon and stop the madness but boy is this harder than I thought. I have this problem of doing whatever I want and buying whatever I want and almost everything just working out the way I want it to but you know what, I never have to work for anything or put any effort into it so I just don't have the discipline to do this. I really have to evaluate what is gong on and get a plan but where to start. Sometime I think I will do that medifast because it seems so easy, just drink the shakes and take food completely out of the equation but then again that is just buying a solution.
    I need that rock bottom moment and it just isn't there yet.
    I know I went on and on but I felt like I needed to let you in on my issues as you are so generous with us about yours.
    Have a great weekend, xo, MB

    ReplyDelete