Friday, October 14, 2011

Stressed

Hi guys,
Sorry I've been MIA.  I've been busy.

We have a huge project at church that I've been working on, and then the programmers at the online company made a mistake and erased everything! :-O  So I spent 6 hours one day working on getting all the info back in, and when I was done, I didn't want to even look at the computer.  And since then it's been problem after problem that needs to be solved, so yeah.  I haven't been on the computer for fun in a while.

All this stress has led me to stress eating.  I'm up 3 pounds. :-(  Things are starting to get under control (I HOPE!!) so I can focus on eating healthy and not from stress/just trying to cope.

I hope the scale will go down next week. I'm also constipated, which doesn't help matters.

Anyway, I'm here and I'm alive.  I've been better but I'm not doing toooooo bad, besides the out of control eating. ;-)

I hope you're doing well! 

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed some people eat less when they are sad or stressed? I am not one of those people. I seem to eat more if I am sad, happy, stressed, bored, sick, tired oh who am I kidding I seem to eat for every single reason but hunger.
    I have to stay conscience (I think I am spelling that wrong but my spell check isn't correcting it).
    Hope your week gets better.

    ReplyDelete