Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Howdy, Folks!

Good Friday to you!  Do you have plans this Easter weekend?

We're going to a church retreat and we're all excited about that.  We get to stay at the property in a cabin and for the kids it's so much fun. Well, it's fun for me too. ;-)

My back is KILLING me today.  Wanna know why? Cuz I pushed a grocery cart that had literally 5 items in it around the store.  Seriously!! It's ridonculous.  Today I'm hobbling around, wincing and moaning like an old lady.  I think the more I move the more it'll limber up.  That's my hope, anyway.  I was supposed to go shopping at Costco, but told Josh I can't do that otherwise I'll be bedridden all weekend. :-P

The sun is shining and it's SO NICE to see it's sunny face!!  I have lots of packing to do, so I best get on that.

I saw pictures of my friend's baby that she lost.  Oh my goodness, her little girl was sweet perfection.  She already had a head full of dark, curly hair, perfect little features, tiny toes and fingers.  It's crazy to think that's what my baby looks like inside me now; maybe not the hair, but just like a miniature full term baby.  So heart wrenching and sad; it just really made me realize what a gift and blessing it is that my little one is still alive and healthy, and her constant movements let me know she's doing okay.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


MB-Oh. My. Word.  I can not believe that story!!! I'm so incredibly sorry that happened to you and hope that your in-laws come to their senses SOON!!!!

I'll leave you all with this little funny :-D

1 comment:

  1. I love that bunny card, I see it all the time and it cracks me up . The one I sent my husband has one bunny with a missing butt and the other bunny with the missing ear and it says "my butt hurts" and the other one says "what".
    Thanks for the kind word but they won't, literally found out today that they stole a $100,000.00 check out of the mail and gave it all to my brother in law, even though 1/2 belongs to my husband. Money corrupts people.
    But after all that I feel awful complaining about such pettiness when your friend is burying her daughter. Nothing compares to losing a child. I will be saying a prayer for them.
    Hope you feel better, no egg hunts for you.

    ReplyDelete