Friday, January 17, 2014

Well, shucks!

Ugh, today was not a good weigh-in!

I weighed yesterday and I had dropped back down to where I was Tue (so I must've gained weight from eating that salad at Applebee's).  I was very good yesterday, and all I ate was the following:

One rice cake (so my vitamins wouldn't hurt my stomach).  A 16oz americano with sugar free flavoring and nonfat milk, an apple, a bowl of my tortilla soup and 4 licorice pieces.

Today I was up 1.6!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhh. I am not moving my ticker back up, because that's too depressing.  I'll just leave it where it is, and hopefully tomorrow I can move it down again.

I know I need to drink more water, and my soup does have quite a bit of salt, but sheesh.  I was actually excited to weigh today, and then that happened.

Oh well, I'm not giving up.  I really, really, really need to drink more water.  My stomach is just sort of on edge lately and water doesn't sound good at all.  But, I think it will help a lot, so I'll give it my best shot.

MB-I'm so sorry you have such trouble leaving a comment! I don't know how to fix it. :(

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm hoping to be down tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I'll leave you with a picture of a delicious cup of coffee? cappuccino? hot chocolate? Who cares, the cup is cute. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment