Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Well, now what?

So I didn't even last half a day on Medifast.  I wish I was kidding.

It's made with soy lecithin as it's main source of protein, and I hate the taste of it, and also don't feel it's very healthy.  I couldn't choke down the food, so there was no way I'd be able to stick to it.  Sad day.  :(

So I packed it all up and sent it back.  Hopefully we'll be getting our refund soon.

But... now what!?!?  I really don't think I can do HCG at this point; I think probably because I have SO MUCH to lose that it'll require several months of HCG and I don't think I can last that long.

For now I've decided to eat healthy.  I went shopping today and instead of buying cookies/crackers/chocolate I bought fruits/veggies and nuts.  I also bought salad makings, with feta cheese, craisins, rotisserie chicken, etc... because I really like it, so I'll eat it.

I also have been talking with one of my sisters-in-law about doing a spinning class with her.  That is something that I *can* do, and enjoy.  I need to check into a gym membership and see what their spinning schedule is like.  I'm actually pretty excited about it, so that's good.

I don't run, but I thought this was funny.  And if I *DID* run, this would be true.

Nora is 10 months old today!! 


 


 
Sorry the pictures are blurry.  It was either blurry or small. :-/

Hope you all are well.

MB-How is your mom? I owe you an email...

2 comments:

  1. Buying salads, fruits and nuts sounds a lot healthier and enjoyable than Medifast products!

    Nora is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RA, sounds like you are trying. My mom is the same, living here we me and waiting on a lung transplant phone call. She is getting up, dressed and coming downstairs so that is something good. The waiting and the illness are bad. One day at a time.
    On a web site for my moms disease, a women who is taking care of her husband said she takes saffron vitamins and it curbs her mindless snacking. Many people, me included, just stay at home because the person they are caring for is on oxygen and they are very afraid of being left alone in case something happens so imagine being stuck inside 24/7 with nothing to do. You can guess how much snacking goes on. I ordered some from a company called puritan pride. I will let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete