Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Checking In

Hey guys!
Sorry for the long silent episode.  I wasn't giving you the silent treatment, I promise. 

Long story short, I've basically lost and regained and lost the same 5 pounds since I last posted.

It seems like every time I get my mojo back, I decide that I can cheat a bit; for a good reason, of course.  The first time it was a reunion with a family I lived with years ago.  We had a blast and I enjoyed the food; it was delicious.  I gained two pounds from the weekend.  It should have been more.  Trust me. 

Then I slowly tried to get back on track and was doing okay until last weekend.  We had been invited to an authentic Italian dinner made by some good friends.  I figured I could eat HCG friendly to an extent; skip the pasta, eat chicken and salad, etc..

No dice.

It was a full-on 5 course meal.  It was absolutely AMAZING and delicious and I ate it all.  Almost. 

So today, I'm not quite down to the lowest I've seen since starting HCG.  Yesterday I was completely on plan, but neglected my water.

I'm focusing on drinking loads of water and eating on plan. 

I really need to get these pounds off.  It's going to take time and dedication and I can't half-ass it.  Excuse the language. 

Life has been fairly stressful, and it's hard to stick to the diet, but it's the only way I'm going to lose weight and learn not to take my frustrations out on food.  It's a hard lesson to learn.

Hope you guys are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment