Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's working

Hi Friends!
How are you? It is sunny and HOT here today, and I am loving it!! 

So this is my 3rd day on HCG and it's working.  I'm down a little over 3 pounds, woot!  I am very excited to see the scale moving downwards.  I have high hopes that come July/August I'll be a good 20-30 pounds lighter.  Have I said all this already? I can't remember.

Anyway, I'm keeping at it, and trying my best to get in 90oz of water a day. 

Miss Nora is not sleeping well, and now she's not feeling well either.  I have an appt with a  naturalist on Friday to see if he can help figure out the reasons she isn't sleeping.  Fingers crossed! Josh and I are so bleary eyed and brain dead it's not even funny. 

All in all, things are going well. YAY!

Have a wonderful day! 


PS divad- Thanks for your encouragement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment