Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Finally

I'm finally down into the next "decade" of numbers.  Phew!

Yesterday was a really, really hard day.  Gaining weight while trying so hard to lose is NOT fun.  It totally affected my attitude/mood, despite me fighting it.  Thankfully I didn't cheat. In fact, I hardly ate anything because I felt so depressed.  From one ditch to the other, eh? 

Anyway, I'm happy with my loss and am determined to keep going.  The weight won't come off without me giving it my all.  

Nora is sleeping better again, so that helps a lot.  Last night I was totally drained/exhausted. I washed and dried clothes all. day. long.  There was a gigantic mountain of clothes, and the plan was to watch a movie and fold them with Josh.  But I was so tired that he put me to bed at 6:30pm and I was dead to the world.  I slept til 4am, then was up for an hour, fell back asleep and then got up at 6am with Nora.

I still feel tired today, but I know I got some good rest in, so that's good.  

I am super duper excited because one of my good friends is having twin boys tomorrow!!  Looking forward to that. :)  

Not much else to report.  Hope you're having a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Great 10 pounds and sleep you are doing great.
    I know for myself when I am tired all I do is eat chocolate to get the energy and it never works.
    Keep it up you are working so hard.

    ReplyDelete