Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Friday!!

Hello My Friends!
I'm down a total of 7.4 pounds now, and as crazy as it seems, I'm already feeling better about myself and my body.  Don't get me wrong, I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm on the way, right!?

The first two weeks were kind of a wash with me gaining and losing the same 2 pounds over and over again.  I've moved past that now, and am into new territory. :-D

I'm almost to my first goal- 10 pounds! That'll be 1/5th of the way to my goal.  When I break it up into smaller segments it really helps.

Josh and I are sneaking away to the coast for a night; my sister is being Superwoman and taking our kiddos.  We are taking Nora, though.  She is doing MUCH better with her sleeping.  So much better.  But she is still very much a mama's girl. ;-)

I'll probably pick out my 10 pound loss reward- the watch- while we are at the outlets. 

In other news, Josh and I booked our 10th anniversary trip to Mexico!!  We've been wanting to go for years but have never been able to afford it, what with having babies and school loans, etc...  Thanks to our diligence to pay off our debt, owning a timeshare and a companion ticket we were able to book our week in Mexico for pretty dang cheap!

I can't wait.  I am so looking forward to having a fun, relaxing time together and to being THIN!!!! 





It definitely is motivating to have a big trip like this to look forward to, one that I want to feel good about myself on and it makes dieting worth it.  

Now I'm off to clean up my house, catch up on laundry, and get ready for our mini vacation.  Kate and Christian are both running in the Country Kids Relay race tomorrow; the fastest kids from each school compete against each other.  Kate ran last year and it was pretty fun.  This year her race is at 7:45a.m.  :-O  Kinda crazy, but I think it'll be fun.  Christian is FAST and is super excited.  He's the anchor on their team.  I have NO IDEA where the kids got their running gene from.  Sure wasn't from me!!

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend, everyone!

MaryBeth-How is your mom? I'm praying.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment