Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

Hey there.
I haven't been on much, cuz well... I don't really have much to say. :-P

I've been kind of sick since last weekend, just feeling exhausted and drained.  Josh has been super busy and gone quite a bit, so I haven't been able to do my pool therapy.  The kids have been... interesting.  They keep doing totally weird and random things, like swinging on curtains and throwing all the clothes in their closet on the floor in the hallway.  Not sure what's up with that.

The baby is a-growing and a-kicking.  She's a little ninja-ette in there. All the kids and Josh have felt her move, and it was pretty cool.  The boys keep asking to "feel her thump". :)

I haven't weighed this week, but as of last week I'd gained 15 pounds total.  Although, I haven't gained any in the last 2 weeks.  I kind of go back and forth on whether I should weigh myself and keep track of where I'm at, or if I should just leave it be.  I'm leaning towards the latter, only because I don't feel like I'm pigging out, or like there are any huge changes I could make.  It is frustrating seeing the scale going up and knowing I'll have to lose it, but during pregnancy is one time where the baby takes precedence over everything, including my weight.

Lately I've been loving fresh pineapple, strawberries, oranges and apples with cheddar cheese.  Just the apples with the cheese. :-D I'm excited for more fruits and veggies to come in season.

I hope you're all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. After you have had the baby, I am convinced you should go wheat/gluten free do deal with your various symptoms. My daughter has struggled with stomach pain and other symptoms, and she is so much better only a week being off wheat. Have you tried it before???

    Glad the babe is growing well!

    ReplyDelete