Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffin Recipe

Hi guys. =)

I am DONE with my spinning class for the day, thank the good Lord. It was hard, but not as hard as Monday. I still sweated a good amount; the room was really humid today.

My "sit bones" for lack of a better term, are seriously bruised. My friend and I both felt like we were sitting on hot pokers during class. Hopefully they toughen up soon; it makes the class a lot harder when your pelvis is on fire!

I ran across this recipe that is SO easy. SO not clean, but if you're doing WW, each muffin is only 1 point. I thought I'd pass it on; I'm trying it out this afternoon and I'll let you know what I think of them.

You take 2 boxes of spice cake and a 30oz can of pumpkin. Mix it together and bake for 22-25 minutes at 350. Voila, you're done! I'm going to add some white chocolate chips, which negates the 1 WW pt, but since I'm not doing WW, I don't really care. :-P

I made my peanut butter/banana/oatmeal concoction this morning. I didn't get nauseated, but I felt weak. That might have just been due to my mammoth workout on Monday, though. I plan to keep eating it because it's DELICIOUS and packed with protein and complex carbs.

I'm off to put my boys down for naps and whip up the muffins.

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed that you are spinning all the time. I think I would last about 3 minutes before falling off the bike. :-)

    That pumpkin spice cake recipe sounds good! And easy! I might just have to whip some of those babies up.

    ReplyDelete