Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Atlas

This is how I feel.


I am nauseated, dizzy, exhausted, weak.  I feel like everything is weighing down on me.  My husband is gone for the week, and I really don't know how much more of this I can take.
I am taking my kids in for strep tests this afternoon.  Their throats hurt and I think they have sinus infections on top of it.  They are grumpy and don't feel well.

I have approximately 12 loads of laundry piled up in my bedroom, waiting to be folded and put away.  My house needs to be vacuumed and swept.  The dog needs a bath.  I need a shower.  

And yet, just thinking about it all makes me so tired that I just want to find a dark hole and hibernate.  Or else drink a 5 Hour Energy Drink. ;-)  Except those things make me super jittery and in my current state I don't think that's even remotely wise.

I am taking it easy, and not expecting too much of myself.  Really, I'm not expecting anything of myself besides taking care of physical needs like food and sleep.  

I am sorry to be such a downer, but I don't want to just pretend everything is hunky dory when it's really not.  But at the same time I don't want it to be a complainfest either. 

So I'm keeping my head up, taking it slow and easy, lowering my expectations and just aim to get through this day in one piece.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh RA,
    I am so sorry that you are in this state. All I can do is pray, listen, read and support you. I believe things will improve.

    ReplyDelete