Friday, January 6, 2012

Pregnancy Pictures!

First of all, thank you so much for your prayers for Owen!  MB-Don't fret! I don't want to cause you anxiety or worry.  I did some research after a friend suggested something it could be.  After looking at lots of pictures online, it looks like he has something called Nummules Eczema.  I'm still waiting for OHSU to call and schedule the biopsy, although we did get the prior auth done.  So I'm hoping it's something as simple as a weird strain of eczema! I'll keep you posted for sure.

I took a couple pictures of myself, but they aren't good quality cuz I took them with my cell phone.

This is me at 17 weeks, in the morning:




But look at the difference by the end of the day!!

This is the next day, at night:
Holy Baby Belly, Batman!!

I need to go get some maternity shirts, but because I'm so short-waisted most of them are HUGE bags on me, and the smalls don't quite cover my expanding hips. :-P  All my weight has mostly gone to my bum and hips. Yay. Not.

Anyway, I'm feeling much better about Owen's weird skin thing, I'm enjoying the baby moving tons every day, only have 13 days til I find out if it's a girl or boy!!

Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment