Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Send In Back Up

Hi Guys!
Ugh, I am SO SICK of being SICK!!!!!!!

Today I am sick again.  Actually, I've kinda been ill for the last 5 days or so.  Just feeling cruddy, nauseated, not sleeping well, etc.. I'm sure part of it has to do with the stress of getting ready for a wedding, the stress of wondering how I'm going to get through the day.  We have to be there at 8:30a.m. for pictures, the wedding doesn't start til noon and then we have a long reception after that. EEEKKKK!!!

It also hasn't been helping that Josh has had SO MANY meetings to go to.

Anyway, I'm not trying to complain, it's just the way it is.  I feel yuck and can't seem to shake it.  Today I have a bunch of people coming over to make cakeballs for the wedding.  Hoping I feel better before they get here.

In AWESOME news, my ultrasound is tomorrow!!! Can't wait to find out what we're having, and hopefully see a healthy baby!

Hope you're doing well; I'll check in again once we know the gender but then I may not post again til after the wedding is over and I've recuperated. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you keep ticking along. Having people over to make cakeballs when you are not feeling well is an amazing sister and I hope your brother appreciates it. Other than that I can only hope this all stops soon.

    ReplyDelete