Friday, January 13, 2012

Things are better

Hi all,
Thanks for your love and comments on my no good, horrible, very bad day the other day.  I ended up going to the hospital for IV fluids again.

I only got stuck twice, but she ended up putting the IV in my hand, which is a much smaller vein and makes the whole process take WAY longer. I was there from 11:15 to 3pm.  And I had forgotten to bring a book or anything, so I was soooo bored and antsy.  They gave me two different drugs for my headache, and while it helped right away initially (although it BURNED going in my IV!), by the time I left my headache was back and I was super weak and shaky. Most likely cuz I hadn't eaten all day.

So I went to bed at 5:30 and hoped I'd wake up the next day feeling better.  Wishful thinking. I woke up with another headache, but once I got up and moving around it got much better. We celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday at my house, and my family totally took care of everything! The house was cleaner when they left than when they arrived! So nice, and so very appreciated.

Today I am just laying around all day. I had a PT appt last night, and I'm glad I went because my pelvis was seriously crooked and made my back hurt super bad. So she straightened that and then massaged my lower back. It was so nice!

This weekend will be busy. The kids have a popcan drive that they are doing, I have to find my clothes and the kids shoes for the wedding (but I'll get to shop ALONE while they are at the can drive!), Kate has a birthday party to go to, etc...  But overall I'm feeling so much better.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment