Friday, December 20, 2013

Enjoy the Season

Hey Guys!
I officially quite HCG for now, and will start up again after Christmas, with new drops.  And I feel really good about it.

I plan to enjoy these days of Christmas with my family; we don't know how much time we have with Kris, but we know it's not much.  So we will make every day count.

The kiddos are out of school now, so I will be busy keeping them entertained. ;-)  I will post as I get time, and then begin regular posting once I start HCG again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad you made this decision, holidays are a hard time to diet. Just goes easy, good decisions, will help with keeping the weight lower and having less to loss when you start fresh.
    Sorry I haven't been able to comment, when I read posts on my iPad and try to comment it just disappears. I wonder where they go?
    Have a wonderful holiday with your family, especially your MIL, you just never know.

    ReplyDelete