Thursday, December 12, 2013

Truckin'

Things are still going well.  I'm so so so so thankful.  I will NOT sabotage myself again.  I refuse to do it.

I am FREEZING.  All the time.  The other night I had to get up after midnight and take a hot bath, because I was chilled to the bone and could not warm up, despite multiple layers.  I always get cold on HCG, and I'm not sure why.  It doesn't help that the weather is freezing here too.  Like, 23 degrees during the day.  It's BITING cold.  It's not unusual for me to wear 3-4 layers on top.  And socks, always.  Thick, wool socks.

Not much else to report.

MB-Yep, I get to go to Norway in April for an Easter Church Conference.  I'm really excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Right there with you on the cold. Snow and bitter temperatures here in PA. I hate it so much all I want to do is sit in my bed, stay in my pj's and eat. Ugh.
    I wonder if it is cold in Norway in April? Is your whole family going? I can't wait to see pictures.
    Glad your eating or lack thereof is going well, keep it up you will be so happy as you get smaller.
    Also so happy you are back on the blog, I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW weren't we complaining about the heat a few months ago?

    ReplyDelete