Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No More Drops

Ok, so I emailed Beth, whom I bought the HCG drops from, regarding continuing the drops during the maintenance phase. That woman is a bit infuriating, because she constantly gives me "non answers". When I emailed to ask about continuing the drops, this is the response I got back:

If you have drops left, it would only be for a couple of days and that is not an issue...........
Blessings, Beth

SO, does that mean that it IS an issue if you continue taking the drops more than a couple of days? If so, then WHY ON EARTH does it say right in the packet that it's ok to take the drops during maintenance for further weight loss???

Anyway, I took the last of my drops and won't start a new bottle during maintenance. I found the drops MUCH cheaper on eBay; exact same stuff for a fraction of the price.

3 more days of 500 calories and then I can start eating what I'd like. I'm going to have to practice some self control, as we'll be celebrating some graduations this weekend, and my grandma always makes chex mix, caramel chex mix, and they always take us out for dinner. I could easily go overboard, but I am going to do my best not to.

Just because my 21 days of drops and 500 calories is over doesn't mean my healthy eating habits need to be. I'm still on a journey learning to eat healthy, in moderation, not out of boredom or emotions. So I'll continue to work on those key things.

I'm not sure if I'll continue to drop weight on maintenance. I'll be happy if I maintain, and then in about a month I'll start my second round of HCG.

I am wearing my new jeans today and feel great in them! They fit just right; they don't fall off and they don't squish my fat into submissive muffin tops. ;-)

I drank WAY too much coffee yesterday; like 4x what I normally drink. I think all the caffeine made me a bit dehydrated, because I didn't lose a single ounce today. I weighed exactly the same as yesterday; I'm glad I didn't gain but today I'm focusing on not drinking any caffeine (or diet root beer, as it has quite a bit of sodium in it) and getting in the full amount of water to help flush out some of my water retention. We'll see if it works.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment