Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Apples to Apples



GRRRRR, I'm very frustrated today. It seems like my body is averse to losing weight. I mean, YES. I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. But more often than not I'm not losing weight or I'm losing a few ounces. How can this be when I'm consuming 500 (or less) calories a day????????????

I had started substituting a veggie burger occasionally; it has 50 calories less than the chicken. So it seems, if anything, it would guarantee I lose weight, but that hasn't been my experience.

So it's back to the hardcore plan. After I eat apples today. ;-)

I'm a little surprised the weight is coming off so slowly, and I might end up needing to do it 3 times. I hope not; it's not particularly fun or easy. But we'll see. If it's the vehicle that gets me to my goal weight, I'll ride that uncomfortable ride.

All in all I'm doing well. We had a busy weekend with Josh's brother and his family here, plus visiting other friends too. My grandparents are coming in for a visit today and I'm not sure how long they are staying. So I need to get up and get the house ready for a second round of guests.

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment