My dear friend Dawne has bestowed the Honest Scrap award on me! (By the way, Dawne, when I was reading your blog last week my husband happened to walk by and see the pictures at the top of your header. He exclaimed, "WOW! That lady has lost a ton of weight and looks amazing!" I just shook my head in absolute, total agreement. You look amazing and you just plain ARE amazing.
Back to the award...
I am supposed to tell you ten honest things about myself, so here I go:
1) If I could have one wish (at this moment) it would be that I could be 100% healthy. Emotionally, Chemically, Physically. No more hormone/chemical imbalances, no more digestion issues, and no emotional scars.
2) I wonder if anyone (besides the faithful few commenters) even read this blog.
3) I am really self-conscious about my red hair.
4) I am REALLY bad at diets/counting calories. Thus, no weight loss.
5) I am afraid all the years of throwing up has damaged the enamel on my teeth and I'll end up with, like, dentures by the time I'm 40. *shudder*
6) I'd go on a vacation every 3 months if I could.
7) Dutch apple pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream is my all-time favorite dessert.
8) I have really bad night-vision. Because of this I have a PARANOIA of crosswalks at night. I am so, so, so afraid that someone will be crossing in the darkness and I won't see them. Whenever I come to one, I slow WAY down and open my eyes as big as they'll go and look all around. Basically, I turn into an owl-in-slow-motion and creep over the crosswalk.
9) I use my measuring cups/spoons almost every single day.
10) My oldest child just lost her first tooth! I feel so grown up.
Okay, that was fun. =)
But now I want to know... Do you have any questions for me? I'm going to do a Q&A type thing.
If you have questions (especially if you read but have never posted before!) ask away. =)
I want to know who is reading and what you want to know about me.
Hi, my name is Ruth Anne and I'm working on being a Skinny Turtle. Nice to meet you!