Monday, November 22, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

My dear friend Dawne has bestowed the Honest Scrap award on me! (By the way, Dawne, when I was reading your blog last week my husband happened to walk by and see the pictures at the top of your header. He exclaimed, "WOW! That lady has lost a ton of weight and looks amazing!" I just shook my head in absolute, total agreement. You look amazing and you just plain ARE amazing.

Back to the award...












I am supposed to tell you ten honest things about myself, so here I go:

1) If I could have one wish (at this moment) it would be that I could be 100% healthy. Emotionally, Chemically, Physically. No more hormone/chemical imbalances, no more digestion issues, and no emotional scars.

2) I wonder if anyone (besides the faithful few commenters) even read this blog.

3) I am really self-conscious about my red hair.

4) I am REALLY bad at diets/counting calories. Thus, no weight loss.

5) I am afraid all the years of throwing up has damaged the enamel on my teeth and I'll end up with, like, dentures by the time I'm 40. *shudder*

6) I'd go on a vacation every 3 months if I could.

7) Dutch apple pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream is my all-time favorite dessert.

8) I have really bad night-vision. Because of this I have a PARANOIA of crosswalks at night. I am so, so, so afraid that someone will be crossing in the darkness and I won't see them. Whenever I come to one, I slow WAY down and open my eyes as big as they'll go and look all around. Basically, I turn into an owl-in-slow-motion and creep over the crosswalk.

9) I use my measuring cups/spoons almost every single day.

10) My oldest child just lost her first tooth! I feel so grown up.

Okay, that was fun. =)

But now I want to know... Do you have any questions for me? I'm going to do a Q&A type thing.

If you have questions (especially if you read but have never posted before!) ask away. =)

I want to know who is reading and what you want to know about me.

Hi, my name is Ruth Anne and I'm working on being a Skinny Turtle. Nice to meet you!

5 comments:

  1. Ruth Anne,
    1) just made an appointment to see a bio-identical doctor for hormone imbalance.
    2) I read every post trough google reader
    3) I have red hair also but have never really been bothered by it except it really stops me from wearing alot of colors.
    4) Never been on a diet therefore never lost ANY weight.
    5) Never
    6) Ditto
    7) just told husband buy 2 dutch apple pies for thanksgiving, one to take to SIL, one to keep to eat.
    8) just told friend today I really need glasses to drive at night, I can't read any signs.
    9) I never cook
    10) no kids.
    Scary how much is similar, maybe you are a long lost relative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should use spell check, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Are you going to get tested for celiac disease?
    2. How often do you throw up each week? (just curious if it's as bad as it used to be)
    3. Did you know Debbie Sanchez is coming to my house tonight to talk about Pre-paid legal?
    4. What is your favorite thing to do during the day?
    5. What is your BIGGEST pet peeve?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me me me!! I come by! It might not be as often as I would like, but I LOOOOOVE your posts and your heart so much! Keep sharing it, cause it means the world to me and so many more people! If you are walking through it, so is somebody else.. it's such a life line, lovie.. thankyou for being you!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may not comment much, but I do read all your posts in my reader, even though it is sometimes a few days late.

    Re: the red hair - I have always been a big fan of redheads. It is my second favorite hair color behind blonde. My wife decided to go red for a while. Neither of us thought about how much of an investment this would be as all her clothes went with blonde hair, not red. oops!

    ReplyDelete