Thursday, November 18, 2010

Musings

It is so hard for me to stick to something and see it through to the end!

Even the list I wrote, what, a week ago?? I can't remember what I was going to change, besides drinking more water. Except, I haven't drunk more water. Oh, neither have I done any exercise videos. Blah.

I feel too overwhelmed to take on any additional tasks, but at the same time I'm feeling overwhelmed by my complete lack of action in the area of physical fitness. I feel like I *should* be doing a video, drinking water, counting calories, watching what I eat, etc...

However just thinking about all that makes me want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head and hibernate for the winter. I think I'd make a very good bear. I can eat and eat and eat and then sleep and sleep and sleep. :-D

For now I'm just floating around, doing (some) of what I need to do. I did step on the scale finally. It's hard for me to weigh in the mornings now because that means I have to take off my clothes and it's too cold for that! I sleep in socks, pants, shirt and a sweatshirt and the thought of taking it off in the freezing cold just to see the scale is not a nice way to start the morning.

A couple of times I've stepped on the scale and it's been up... like the last two weeks. 141.6 isn't horrible (considering how I'm eating and NOT exercising) but it's still moving in the wrong direction.

I guess part of me feels like I'll just see Dr. Ray in Dec and hopefully he can help me enough so that in January I can do another round of HCG. Have I already mentioned this? I'm having deja vu.

Anyway, I feel pretty restless and unsettled. No routine really, no concrete plan. At least, not one that I have energy to carry out at this point.

The good news is I've definitely been having fewer headaches. Thanks Erin for the insight that glasses and contact prescriptions can actually be different. I plan to make another eye appointment once we're settled in at home in December. For now I wear my glasses around the house and my contacts when I go out.

I don't have much else to report, so I'll sign off. If you got through that boring, mundane post give yourself a big pat on the back. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I would kill to be 141! :) That's 8 pounds below my goal baby! You are maintaining amazingly Ra, and I am so inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel ya on the blah feeling. I think part of it is because we are both in limbo, waiting for the changes we know are coming, but unable to speed them up. Just focus on Thanksgiving and that should get you through:)

    ReplyDelete