Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You

You guys, I just want to say a great, big, THANK YOU.

Thank you to each one who takes the time to comment, with sincere, genuine thoughts. They really do mean so much to me. I can't even tell you how much better I feel today. I know part of it was just getting it off my chest, and even though there are still deeper issues that I need to deal with, just getting a bit of it out there has helped so much.

You guys are so kind, and I am thankful for every single one of you. Thank you so much for your care and concern.


I'm packing up and cleaning our house-- getting ready to head back home for the weekend again. I'm actually motivated today, which is super nice. The rest of this week I've pretty much resembled a slug with low blood sugar. :-P Laying around doing pretty much nothing.

But today I shall be an accomplished woman! I will do all the laundry, which is about 6 loads, I'm going to change the bedding so we'll come home to clean linens, the kitchen is already cleaned. I'm going to clean the bathrooms and vacuum. I've got my Christmas music playing (don't hate!) and I'm wearing my new apron from The Ruffled Owl.

I won a 50% off coupon from her newly launched site, and you guys. I got the CUTEST apron!! Seriously, go check her out. If you like to bake and cook and look GREAT while you do it, she is your woman. You can customize your apron from the style to the fabric. I got the "Julia" in the black damask pattern with a cranberry pocket and towel ring. I love it!

I think I might have been born a couple decades too late. ;-) Once Josh gets home and we have a second to spare, I'll have him snap a picture of me in it.

Well, I'd best get off my booty and get back to my work. I just wanted to sincerely thank you for all your kind words and let you know I'm doing much better today.

Have a great one! OH! I'm planning to take my laptop and *hopefully* I'll have internet access so I can post tomorrow. If nothing shows up... well then you know that the internet is being a poopy head. :-D

Happy Thursday, dear friends!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you feel better today. Sometimes that is all it takes, putting it out in the universe. xo, MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family have been sooo in my heart and prayers.. way to go getting yourself up and at em today!!

    Big hug.. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth Anne - I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope it lasted throughout the weekend and that you had a nice time at home. Hang in there and know that there are lots of people out there thinking of you and sending you good thoughts. :-)

    And I'm so relieved to hear your mother in law's surgery went well! Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to register for Ruffled Owl comments...I just saw this today! Thanks for the shout out, so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete