Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ding Dong Ruth Anne is Dumb

Last night I couldn't fall asleep.  I laid there awake for hours.  I twitched. I tossed. I turned.  And then it hit me.

Josh wasn't home.  The nights I don't sleep well are the nights that he is gone.

Can I get a "DUH!!!!!!"

Ha, ha!  When I think back it totally correlates to the nights when sleep eludes me.  Granted, there have been a few times that even when he is in bed next to me that I can't fall asleep.  But generally, if he's there, I sleep well.

So.  Now we just have to wait until he doesn't have to go out of town anymore and then I'll be sleeping like a baby! :-D

As I laid there last night I was all, "Hmmm. The Skinny Turtle has really stopped being about weight loss.  Mostly I jut ramble about my life.  I wonder if people find that interesting?"

So, do you?

Or are you all, BOOOOOORRRRIINNNGGG! ?

You can be honest. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment