Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How longer pants equals weight loss

Good day, folks!

I'm super excited today.  Josh has a meeting with the owner of the company he works for and they are *hopefully* cutting a deal where he won't have to travel out of state for work every week!!!!!!  I can not even begin to tell you how happy and excited this makes me. Just picture me with a permagrin.
In other news, my pants are getting longer. ;-) I think it's because I'm losing a little weight, so my pants fit lower on my hips.  I don't have my scale back, so I don't know if I've lost some pounds or inches.  But it feels nice to not have to stuff myself into my jeans. ;-)

I also can easily slip my rings on and off my finger, even first thing in the morning and late at night.  Before, my fingers would swell at those times so I couldn't get them off.  But now, it's no problem.  Another indicator that I think I may have lost a bit of weight. 

I really like using means other than the scale to gauge my weight loss.  Because, if I stepped on the scale and it said I was down just one pound, I'd be like, "Aw man. That's a bummer."  But since I don't know the actual number, and I just see the changes in other ways, it feels like it could be a significant amount of weight.  I think I'm probably back down to 140ish or so.  I had been up as high as 146. 

Anywho, that's how longer pants equals weight loss in my book. ;-)

I'm doing well otherwise.  The Sickness continues in our house, but we are on the mend.  Only sweet Christian is still struggling to get over it. 

I had an appointment with my therapist yesterday and she was very pleased with how the Zoloft is working.  I also haven't been as nauseated since I stopped taking the penicillin, which I'm very thankful for.

I have lots of housework to do, including washing all the bedding to hopefully get rid of any lingering sick germs.  So I'm off to do that. Hooray. ;-)

Hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are getting better and hooray about seeing weight loss results in other ways than the scale.

    ReplyDelete