Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SHEESH!

Man.  I feel like the most lazy person in the world.  Like a sloth.  Like a sloth with mono. 

I AM SO TIRED.

I was chatting with Jen today about how tired I am.  Maybe my iron is low or something?? But I feel like I don't have energy for anything other than taking care of my kids and house.  Those exercises I was going to squeeze into each day? Not happening.

I want it to happen.  I want to lose some more weight and tone up.  But I just can not seem to make myself do anything extra right now.

I haven't weighed in a few days.  Mostly because I've been eating salty potato chips and don't want to see the scale go up. ;-)  But I think I'm hanging out right around 140, give or take a pound or two up or down.  My jeans are fitting really loosely, so that's good. 

I don't have anything else to report really.  We're taking a little family vacation Wed-Fri of this week, so I'll not be posting during that time.  Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything. ;-)

I go through these phases where I feel like blogging and can come up with stuff to blog about, and then other times where I'm just MEH.  I don't feel like logging on and writing out all the mundane details of life.  You know?  I'm not gonna quit anytime soon, but right now it's a "down" time.  I'm not particularly inspired, haven't done anything weight-loss related that's noteworthy. 

But I'm here.  I'm around. =)

2 comments:

  1. Super funny, the last 2 days I have been eating potato chips also. They are not usually something I eat but my sister and family were here 2 weeks ago and I bought a couple bags to have in the house and now I just keep going in the drawer after them. Maybe I should just throw out the bag, duh!
    Have a great vacation. Write when you want I love hearing from you. xo, MB

    ReplyDelete