Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What day is it?

The Memorial Holiday totally has me all messed up. I keep thinking it's Monday, but it's Tuesday! Best thing ever. =)  Also.  Josh doesn't have to go out of state tonight, and usually he does.  Bestest thing ever!

I am just hanging out.  I still don't have my scale back, and my sister forgot hers over the weekend.  So I don't know how much I weigh, but I'm guessing I'm still hanging out right around 140.  I would really like to lose 15 pounds.  I did some research on the 17 Day Diet and I think I'm going to buy the book, depending on how much it is.  It's only available online.   I just checked it out and it's only $15.00.  I need to discuss with Josh, but I think I'll do it.  Basically you do 4 "cycles" that are each 17 days, eating only specific things per each cycle. 

I found out about it through someone's blog... Whitney at Slimming Down for the Gown.  It seems to be working for her, and she only has 10 pounds (less now) to get to her goal weight.  So I'm going to email her and see what she really thinks of it, and then I'll probably try it out. 

I wish I could just do a round of HCG because I *know* that works and I know I'd lose the weight I want, but it just messes up my hormones too much.  And we don't have the hundreds of dollars it costs for me to go visit Dr. Ray.  Last time I went it was over $500 between air fare, hotel and the actual visit.  Yikes. 

Anyway, I'll let you know what I decide, and of course I'll blog about it while I do it. =)

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing what about what you are going to do and how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcelle has really had success with the 17 Day Diet, as have some friends in my real life. Let us know what you think of the plan. I hear it's quite similar to Aitken's, only different. :)

    ReplyDelete