Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Settling Down

Phew!

I think I'm done with most of my medical appointments, besides my ongoing physical therapy.  I actually only went to therapy 3 times because we found out all of it was being applied to our deductible and we weren't sure if we could swing it, financially.  But we talked about it and decided it's something that needs to be done, so now I'm scheduled to start up again.

I'm happy to be done with all that running around! We're using my brother-in-law's Tahoe right now and it's costing us about $80 a week to drive it.  :-O

Anyway, not much else to report.  My sister brought her scale over so I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 141.2 which is good.  I had been up to 147 at one point, so I'm glad it came back off.  When I was at the ENT on Monday I weighed 145 in the middle of the day with my clothes on, so I think I weigh a little less than 141; but we celebrated Christian's birthday yesterday and I had a LOT of strawberry dessert.  ;-)  I also had 2 doughnuts.  Oops.

I'm really super tired today, so I'm going to go nap with my kiddos. Ahhhh, the joys of being a stay at home mom. :-D

1 comment:

  1. I went to post a comment on your most recent entry and it is gone. So here I am saying yes I am interested in your ramblings about your day and not just your diet. So if possible keep up the blogging. xo, MB

    ReplyDelete