Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On the mend!

Phew!

I'm on the mend and feeling much, much better.  My stomach is still a little iffy/queasy but I have been able to keep food down for 2 days now.  Progress. =)

I even got myself a coffee today, and although I've only taken a few sips... it's still really good and hopefully won't turn my stomach.

I feel like I should be doing some type of intense workout to get ready for summer.  Some kind of diet or something.  But, I just can't.  I don't have the energy or willpower at this point.  Yes, I'd like to lose about 10 more pound (15 would be even better!!) but I don't know how realistic that is.

Josh and I happened upon the finale for the Biggest Loser last night and it is SO CRAZY how fast those people lose weight!!!  The winner lost 125 pounds in 5 months. WHAT?!?!?!?!  How is that even possible??? And she (and her sister) didn't even have loose skin.  I don't get it, I really don't.

Anyway, I'm feeling sort of stuck in a rut, but with no OOMPH to do anything about it.  Hmmmm.  Lazy, much? :-P

All in all I'm doing well and although I have an ongoing desire to lose weight, it's sort of taken a back seat for now. 

I hope everyone else is doing well and staying healthy and hopefully seeing some SUNSHINE!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you are starting to feel better. It might just be your greatest diet ever when you get on the scale, (Just joking, tone doesn't really work in email).
    I watch Regis and Kelly and she always talks about the biggest loser so I finally watch some of it the other night. I was shocked that these were the same people. I get that for 6 months this is their lives, (how do they just leave their normal life, ie, family, jobs, etc, for this long?) but how do they look so good, with no flab or loose skin? I will never know. xo, MB

    ReplyDelete